Spend a weekend in the Sussex countryside delving into yoga, meditation and breathwork and discover ways that you can move deeper into your own practice.
This weekend retreat will be an opportunity for anyone wanting the space to learn, play and inquire. You don’t have to be ‘good’ at yoga, just bring your curiosity and give yourself the permission to explore.
Whether you’re relatively new to yoga or have been doing it for years, this will be an opportunity to ask those burning questions, play with something new and learn to approach your practice with a sense of curiosity.
There will be structured practices each day as well as more free-form opportunities to workshop any questions that come up throughout the weekend, and of course plenty of time to relax and explore the local area.
Elle Bower Johnstone, Maya Bell Kohli and I are friendly, warm, and passionate teachers who remain ever curious students.
When: From 4pm on Friday 31st May – after lunch Sunday 2nd June
Where: Gayles in Sussex
How much: Early bird (until 1st Jan 2019) £200 for the weekend, after that £250. Deposit is £100; final balance due 1st March 2019. Payment plans are available, just ask!
- Two nights in clean, spacious, comfortable dormitory accommodation at the lovely Gayles retreat in Sussex
- 2 x Dynamic morning yoga classes
- 2 x Restorative evening yoga classes
- 2 x Informal, playful workshops
- Delicious, homemade, vegetarian breakfasts, lunches and evening meals throughout the retreat
- Unlimited tea, coffee and herbal tea
For more information and to book, please email me.